The excitement of the new year is still here and it isn’t out of place to plan towards hitting higher targets that would make your brand stand out in 2020.
The world of technology evolves daily and so do website visitors, if your website must stay trendy then you will need to understand and take advantage of the following features.
- Copywriting is the art of communicating to your prospects via advertisements, this must be top-notch to attract your target audience. Having a great Copywrite on your website increases your chances of making sales.
- The (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation is basically to ensure privacy, confidentiality and informed consent. To satisfy this, a website in this decade should; 1. ensure data security of visitors, 2. support features that allow users to choose if they want to be seen as anonymous or they want their information shared, 3. provide terms and conditions overview for users to agree before they proceed.
- Accessibility is very important in making the user experience better, helpful buttons and dropdown menus are a plus, for example, an FAQ page, these would make it easier for users to find their ways around your website without stress and this also influences decision making especially for those that may be interested instantly.
- Nowadays, it is important to provide an instant way of completing transactions or using a service as swiftness is the order of the day. This allows users access to products and services within seconds. It’s much better when there’s an option for chats. It means that users can chat with an online representative or chatbots at their convenience, and the questions on their minds would be attended to.
- Understand the sales funnel, this refers to the buying process that companies lead customers through when purchasing products. In other words, it is the process through which a company finds, qualifies, and sells its products to buyers. This involves several stages
- Awareness Phase – in which prospects become aware of the existence of a solution. This could be done via product display on websites or social media ads.
- Interest Phase – in which prospects express their interest in a product by asking questions, this is why the accessibility option above is very important as some buyers make decisions on the spot.
- Evaluation Phase – here prospects or prospect companies examine competitors’ solutions as they inch toward a final buying decision. This stresses the importance of having a brand that stands out so that your products earn more chances ahead of others.
- Decision Phase – a final decision is reached and negotiation begins.
- Purchase/Action Phase – here goods or services are purchased, at this point, the ball is your court, and your final product also determines if you got a lifetime or one-time buyer.
Your clients are constantly evolving and looking out for the best services, their attitude towards your products and services in 2020 is dependent on the extent to which you maximize these trends and features.
One way to do that is by trusting us with your software solutions, we are more than glad to join you in the ride to achieving your goals.
Click ‘Start a project’ to get started.