Sure we all have different job descriptions, but you won’t find a Special Assistant Vice-President & Co-Manager of Organizational Analysis here. What you will find are open doors and open minds. You’ll find a group of peers that respect your opinions and ideas no matter what your role is.
We are looking for a Web Designer who is great in user experience design. The ideal candidate should have an eye for critiquing a web design. A good user interface design skill is of high priority. Having knowledge of different CMS (Content Management System) in trend.The successful candidate should be able to translate high-level requirements into a beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a web designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Proficiency in CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla Et.c.).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
A program designed to develop and prepare young graduates with interest in building a great career in software development.